Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Adams I Round Robin Poetry, 04.16.2009

Please don’t turn your back on me.
I will listen to you
Just like you would listen to me.
Be there when I need you.
I’ll be there for you.
We care for each other and we fight sometimes and it’s ok!
You will keep having problems and so will I, but staying together makes it worthwhile.
And our relationship would last for ever!!!
If we keep our love and openness alive.

Anonymous

In my neighborhood
I was sitting by the sidewalk.
A car drove by 2 times around the block
And I wasn’t quite sure what to think.
But ran quick.
I heard loud bangs
So I felt afraid.
I went inside with a horrible fright
And stayed inside the entire night.
I went outside the next night, the same thing happened that night.
I’m not sure what to do. Stay quiet or tell someone I trust.

Anonymous

In my neighborhood,
I have a lot of gangster writing in the walls of my apartment.
Some days are peaceful; and others are violent.
I wait for the day it will all go away, for peace to come and the sun to shine.
One day soon that day will come.
And no more violence will come
Around and I won’t have to hide.
I’ll feel happy and free to be me.
I had to take away the negative in me.
Someday soon please set me free.
I hope the gangsters will be.

Anonymous

Please don’t turn your back on me!
Alcohol is taking my Dad please God,
Don’t turn your back on me
I have the same problem to with my dad; I want it to go away!
I need your help,
Please don’t turn your back on me.
Day by day I lose you more. Why does the alcohol get more of you then I ever will?
Please don’t turn your back on me.
There will be no trust over you and me.
I won’t have anyone to talk to.
Let your love take power over it.
Help me; I don’t want my back turned on me.
God Please god
Don’t let Alcohol take me.

Anonymous

In my neighborhood
I hear shots
Reality, Free me from this world.
Please help me, I won’t give up.
I want to live in a safe place…
Where children play and parents smile.
Where I can play for a little while.
With loved ones within a mile.
Those bad people-please help me not to rile.
So keep me safe
And help me from being shot some day.
It’s just like tag but lives at stake.

-Anonymous

No comments: