Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday with Mentor and Mentee- Sarah & Ludpitka

"I want to thank you for a lot of things. You have become really special to me. I love you Sarah. But more importantly you believe in me and that makes me really happy. You did a lot of things that let me know you cared. You showed up to every session, you text me, and spent time with me. You make me laugh a lot, and you are funny! In this program I learned how to be more confident. By being more confident I can lead a happy life and be a better woman".
-Ludpitka

It's time for our annual campaign drive! Partner with us to mentor our youth from the threats of gang violence, drugs, and dropping out of school. Everyone who donates will be entered to win two tickets to our benefit concert with Jackson Browne in October.
 
YOUR DONATION WILL CHANGE LIVES! Donate here: Youth Mentoring Connection Annual Campaign

No comments: