Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday's Follow-Up

Tuesday with Mentor and Mentee - Carrie & Brizaneny
Brizaneny thanks Carrie for being a caring mentor.

Warner Brother - Poetry
The Mentors and Mentees share their feelings through poetry. Some inspiring moments occur.

Adams II-Superheroes
At Adams Middle School session, the mentees & mentors create their own superheroes.

It's going to be a crazy, lazy weekend with wonderful warm days. As the sun shines so brightly on LA, so does it shine brightly on YMC and all the tremendous good that they do. Under the inspired direction of Tony LoRe, YMC has changed the lives of both mentors and mentees for the better, helping to create a better LA. I have been privileged to be a part of this wonderful, sometimes crazy group. No matter where I end up, I know I will always be a part of YMC.

Adieu mes amis. You are always in my heart! Keep up the good work and the fight!
Love to you all, La judy

No comments: